Finding the perfect gift ideas for RV owners can be a real struggle. The last thing an RV owner wants is one more item to fit into their camper’s limited storage space. But not all gifts have to be clunky and cumbersome. Great gifts serve a unique RV purpose.
Start by considering who you are gifting to this year. Ask what they love most about RV-ing and learn how they travel. Use this information to guide your giving.
Gifts for the Camp Cook
There’s just something about cooking outside that’s thrilling. For those that love firing up the grill and covering the picnic table with a spread of good eats, consider cooking gifts for RV campers.
- An Artisan Pizza Oven is a real crowd-pleaser and the best way to make everyone’s favorite meal—pizza.
- Give the chef a practical gift to make life easier, a workspace all his own with a Folding Aluminum Grill Table.
- A Cast Iron Pie Iron is a fun tool for cooking tasty hand pies over the coals.
- Don’t let a delicious meal go to the flies. A Mesh Food Cover is a great gift idea for outdoor eating.
- A Telescoping Camp Fork is a perfect stocking stuffer and essential for marshmallow toasting.
Gifts for the Nomad
We all have that friend that just can’t seem to sit still. They’re planning road trips, and their address eternally changes. For our peregrine pals, consider unique gifts that fuel their intrepid lifestyle.
- There’s no better way to see “America the Beautiful” than with a National Park pass. Complete the ultimate gift with a National Parks Passport, where travelers collect stamps at over 400 national park units they visit with their annual pass.
- Pick up a physical copy of an RVer’s guide to the National Parks, so you’re all set for adventure.
- GPS Units designed for RVs cater to RV travel, navigating drivers away from low bridges and steep grades.
Gifts for the Life of the Party
RV’s make for great party mobiles. For your friends who are always the party RV, think about great gifts for RV friends to step up their entertainment game.
- Wireless Bluetooth Speakers provides audio for up to seven hours per charge. Consider one with speakerphone compatibility, a camera mount screw post, and an adjustable carry strap make this the perfect party accessory.
- A good host is never without their favorite cocktail in hand. Keep you drinks cold with a Stainless Steel Martini Tumbler.
- Everyone could do with an extra tumbler. Go the extra mile and consider a personalized tumbler so it’s harder to lose at the campsite.
- Get around the tailgating lot in the fastest and most fun way possible with a Mini Bike.
- Keep the whole crew’s drinks cool and convenient with a Wheeled Cooler.
Gifts for the RV Decorator
Getting lost in the litany of RV renovation images online is not hard to do. There are so many incredible RV interiors out there. Decorating and customizing your RV is personal to every owner, but some RV decoration never goes out of style.
- When camping, our patio spaces become our living rooms. Create the perfect ambiance with Outdoor Lights for your RV patio.
- Keep the interior and exterior of your RV sand-free with the help of a Sand Free Patio Mat.
- Seasonal throw pillows are easily interchangeable and add personality to any living space.
If you are searching best campground near me in Connecticut or New England. If have come to the right place. Acorn Acres Campground is your best spot for family fun.